Beans are tasty and healthy in any form, so it is worth making canned food from it for the winter. Beans rolled in cans in a tomato for the winter are suitable for preparing dietary, vegetarian and ordinary dishes. It can be served as a cold appetizer, added to soups, used as a side dish for cutlets, meat and poultry. Popular recipes include white and red beans, green beans, and legumes. When choosing pods, you need to give preference to those that are no longer than 9 cm, and the grains should be shiny and mold-free.
According to all the recipes for winter preparations, beans in a tomato can be preserved without sterilization, but you must first steam the jars and lids well. It is necessary to boil the mass well, and if it turns out to be too thick, it is worth adding a little water.
Canned beans with bell peppers is a ready-made second dish with excellent taste. It is eaten cold or warmed. The salad is suitable for those who are on a diet or fasting, it is good as an addition to meat stew.
For 4 liter cans you need to take:
- 600 g of white onions;
- a pound of carrots and sweet peppers;
- 450 ml of vegetable oil;
- 2 kg of red tomatoes;
- 2 tbsp. l. granulated sugar;
- 50 g table salt;
- 5 hours of acetic acid;
- 1 kg of beans;
- 2 large heads of garlic.
According to this recipe, preparations for the winter can be made with tomato paste: the taste is no worse than with tomatoes.
Cooking should be done in a specific order. The day before closing the beans in the tomato and vegetables, soak the beans for 10 to 11 hours. Immediately before cooking, drain the water and put on fire to boil the beans.
Peppers, carrots, onions and garlic are peeled and washed. Carrots are rubbed on a coarse grater. The onion is cut into neat rings, the pepper is cut into strips no more than 5 mm wide. The garlic is ground in a garlic press. The tomatoes are dipped in boiling water for a few seconds, then removed and peeled.
Use a blender to grind to make a puree. All vegetables, except for beans, are put in a saucepan, brought to a boil, heat is reduced and boiled in their own juice for 20 - 25 minutes. Add the beans, having cooked them in advance, chopped garlic, oil, essence, salt, sugar and stew for another 15 minutes.
Distribute so that there is both a thick mass and liquid in the cans, then cover with lids and roll up.
According to this recipe, white, red or multi-colored beans in tomato sauce are covered with spices for the winter. The workpiece is used cold or warmed, as an independent dish or side dish.
- beans - 2 cups;
- carrots - 3 pcs. large;
- red bell pepper - 3 pcs.;
- medium-sized onions - 4 pcs.;
- tomato puree - 6 large spoons;
- frozen corn - 800 g;
- cilantro and parsley - 1 bunch each;
- vinegar - 100 g;
- sugar - 0.5 faceted glass;
- salt - 3 tbsp. spoons with a small slide;
- ground red pepper - 1 tbsp. the spoon;
- ground black pepper - 1 tsp;
- vegetable oil - 1 glass.
Preservation of beans in tomato step by step:
- The beans are poured with water and left overnight, the next morning they change the water, put on fire and boil for 40 minutes.
- The corn is thawed.
- Peppers and carrots are chopped into strips.
- Cut the onion into rings (instead of fresh, a baked onion is also suitable).
- The greens are finely chopped.
- Tomato puree, onions, chopped cilantro and parsley, hot peppers, onions and garlic are placed in a blender container, everything is crushed to a homogeneous consistency.
- The beans are placed in a steel pan, vinegar, sugar, salt are added, and brought to a boil.
- Put sweet pepper and tomato sauce there, boil for 5 minutes (maybe a little longer) from the moment of boiling.
- Add corn, carrots, boil for another 5 minutes.
The finished snack is placed in glass jars along with the gravy. The container must be pre-steamed in the oven. Banks are covered with metal lids, sterilized for half an hour and rolled up. Here is how they say on the forums about this recipe: “Canning a bean snack with vegetables for the winter in large quantities. Taste - as before in the store, by the spring everything is eaten. "
The classic way
In this recipe, the main thing is to observe the proportions, then canned food for the winter, as it used to be in the store, will turn out.
For 3 servings you need to take:
- 0.6 l of water;
- 0.5 tsp ground red pepper;
- 0.5 tbsp. coarse salt;
- 1 tbsp. Sahara;
- 250 g tomato;
- 800 g white beans.
- To preserve beans in a tomato, they begin by preparing the beans, pouring them with water and leaving them overnight.
- In the morning, drain the water, pour in a new one, boil until half cooked.
- To make the filling, add water to the tomato in a ratio of 1 to 3.
- Salt, sugar and pepper are added to taste.
- Pour everything into a saucepan with beans, let it boil and boil for 2 hours. If the beans become soft, then they are cooked.
Put the mixture in jars and cover with lids. Preservation, which is prepared according to all the rules, is stored for several months. Similarly, we close the beans for the winter in tomato paste: the taste is delicious.
Lecho with tomato and stewed vegetables
There are recipes in which beans in a tomato can be closed for the winter without sterilization. This is one of them. Tomatoes make the dish not only delicious, but also rich in vitamins.
A set of products:
- red tomatoes - 3.5 kg;
- sweet pepper - 1.5 kg;
- beans in grains - 0.5 kg;
- salt - 60 g;
- granulated sugar - 200 g;
- lean oil - 200 g;
- vinegar 9% - 200 g.
- Wash the beans and soak in water overnight.
- Change the water in the morning, boil the beans until tender.
- Make an incision on the skin of each tomato, dip the fruits in boiling water for 1 minute, take out, peel and rub in mashed potatoes.
- Boil the puree for 10 minutes.
- Add washed and chopped peppers, cook for another 15 minutes.
- Add oil, salt, sugar and beans, simmer for 10 minutes.
The final stage: pour the vinegar, marinate over the lowest heat for 5 minutes. We put it in jars and seal it. Canned beans in tomato are stored in a cool place.